Sao Paulo Airport

Nessa área vocês poderão postar sobre Acompanhantes Travestis e Transex de São Paulo - SP.

Moderadores: srpervertido, Daredevil ativo, Encantador, Morty

Responder
bartlett1
Cidade/Estado: Illinois
Sou: Man

31 Mar 2011, 08:30

I will be visiting Sao Paulo next weekend and staying by the airport. Would like to meet a fun girl that speaks english. Any suggestions?
GabryelTL
Frenético

31 Mar 2011, 09:15

Close by which airport will you be staying Bartlett?
borsalino
Frenético

31 Mar 2011, 11:05

Barbara goulart speaks english...use the search (busca) "button", spell her name...and it will take you to her post... I think she still lives in sao paulo..if you are flying from the states, or any other country..you'll land in Guarulhos, NOT in congonhas, so the guys from sao paulo will give you a hand. I don't live there. Take care and enjoy the drive..
bartlett1

31 Mar 2011, 11:50

I will be flying into Guarulhos and staying at there Marriott there. Thanks for the help.
sapao5

31 Mar 2011, 14:01

Guarulhos is far from the city center where most girls are. It will be hard to get one to go there. It will be easier if you were near Congonhas.
borsalino
Frenético

31 Mar 2011, 21:29

Ok...here we go: if i were you, I'd do the following: Try to get in contact with someone who speaks english, here at this forum... then introduce yourself, there are awesome persons in this site, that are going to be willing to show you around the ropes, if you know what I mean. so be cool, invite the guy to dinner, get acquainted, and drive over by cab over to downtown sao paulo, near the praça republica. There is a bar called ELENICE.. major sartorio st. intersection with rego freitas st.. I'm sure any cab driver knows it. around those blocks the place is literally infested with girls, but be careful, not everybody is as honest as they seem,LOL...You have hotels with rooms for rent everywhere around..at least a couple...they are always around the hotels for hire or sometimes near a drive-in , (i'd choose a hotel..safer) try not to go alone, specially if you are not acquainted with the language. hope this helps...another alternative, maybe safer, would be going to a couple of boites that are on the nearby zone: DANGER...PLANET G..PLANET MUSSA.. SO YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOME "SHOPPING". your hotel is about 14-15 miles from that place...so it's up to you...another option, is just try to hook with someone that speaks english (a trans) and just invite her over to your hotel...safer but not as fun.....I wish I was there!!!!!LOL
borsalino
Frenético

31 Mar 2011, 21:41

Bárbara Goulart (11) 6115-5454

that's the girl..check her out and give her a call ...look for her photos here at the sao paulo forum.. Oh, by the way,,you owe me ONE.....LOL
bartlett1

01 Abr 2011, 08:20

borsalino escreveu:Ok...here we go: if i were you, I'd do the following: Try to get in contact with someone who speaks english, here at this forum... then introduce yourself, there are awesome persons in this site, that are going to be willing to show you around the ropes, if you know what I mean. so be cool, invite the guy to dinner, get acquainted, and drive over by cab over to downtown sao paulo, near the praça republica. There is a bar called ELENICE.. major sartorio st. intersection with rego freitas st.. I'm sure any cab driver knows it. around those blocks the place is literally infested with girls, but be careful, not everybody is as honest as they seem,LOL...You have hotels with rooms for rent everywhere around..at least a couple...they are always around the hotels for hire or sometimes near a drive-in , (i'd choose a hotel..safer) try not to go alone, specially if you are not acquainted with the language. hope this helps...another alternative, maybe safer, would be going to a couple of boites that are on the nearby zone: DANGER...PLANET G..PLANET MUSSA.. SO YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOME "SHOPPING". your hotel is about 14-15 miles from that place...so it's up to you...another option, is just try to hook with someone that speaks english (a trans) and just invite her over to your hotel...safer but not as fun.....I wish I was there!!!!!LOL
Borsalino, thank you so much for the great advice. I will let you know how it goes.
borsalino
Frenético

01 Abr 2011, 09:17

Ok man, no problem, this is why we are here for...to protect and to serve...kkkkkkkkk... listen.. go for the cab drive with a cab driver from your hotel (they are way safer) expose him your intentions, since they know the ropes...tip him...and then it's just fun all the way... ENJOY and always wear a CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Responder

Voltar para “Acompanhantes Travestis São Paulo - Capital”